Sunday, March 16, 2014

We Picked Out a Name!

Grey and I are weirdos and have actually had a list of names ready for all of our potential babies for years now.

Like I said, weirdos.

So, since we know the gender of the our tiny human, we have the name all ready to go!

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN!

And her name is....

Ripley Ellen Maixner!

Allow me to both anticipate and then answer your possible questions.

Yes, we are naming her after the main character from the movie Alien.

Behold, the most badass crazy cat lady of all time.
Why, yes, that does make us super awesome, thank you for pointing that out.

No, we did not pick that name because it would be a coincidence if I happen to have a C-Section, what with Alien being about a baby alien that pops out screaming out of the torso of a human. (Man, what happened with that sentence.) That's not really part of my birthing plan or anything.

Don't know if my insurance covers this situation.
Yeah, that's pretty much all I got.



If you like my blog, follow on Facebook so you can keep up with my crazy words.
Facebook Page - Plus 1 Life Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment